Knight Clean has provided superior commercial cleaning and janitorial services in the greater Edmonton area for more than 25 years. A division of the Dust Queen Group of Companies, we work with clients from a wide range of industries who trust us with the cleaning of their diverse facilities. From offices and medical clinics, to auto dealerships and golf course clubhouses, we do it all — and we do it well.
Our clients choose us because we employ the best-trained cleaning technicians in the industry, use green cleaning products, and deliver outstanding customer service. All of this ensures we deliver top-quality work each and every time we visit a facility, and develop long-term relationships with our clients. Ultimately, our goal is to be a trusted partner in the success of your business and to help you:
- Maintain an attractive facility that makes a good first impression;
- Ensure your place of business is free of toxins or germs that make
people sick; and
- Provide a work environment that fosters employee productivity.
With extensive experience, expertise, and commitment to service excellence, Knight Clean delivers.
To make a difference in the lives of our clients and their employees by providing a cleaner, healthier and more productive business environment attributing to their continued success.
To lead the cleaning industry through outstanding customer service, training and meticulous quality control.
These are the principals that guide all of the work we do at all levels of our organization:
- TEAM WORK Working cooperatively and efficiently together to achieve the common goal of providing value to our customers and to sustain profitable growth.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE Delivering what we promise and adding value beyond what is expected. Building customer loyalty not just satisfaction.
- INTEGRITY Demonstrating honesty and truthfulness.
- RESPECT We treat co-workers and customers with appreciation, kindness and politeness keeping personal opinions of others private and not engaging in any form of gossip. We respect the policies, the people we work with, the company, its assets and ourselves.
- ACCOUNTABILITY Taking responsibility to complete your tasks, to perform the duties required by your job and to be present for your shifts in order to fulfill and further the goals of the company.
- PROFESSIONALISM Adhering to the company’s standards and expectations in regards to appearance, attitude, behavior and performance when dealing with co-workers and customers.
- RELIABILITY Being punctual and dependable resulting in being committed to the team, our customers and the company.
- PURSUIT OF GROWTH & LEARNING We are committed to improving ourselves personally and professionally which will lead to greater opportunities in the company and healthier relationships.